ENQUIRE is essentially a library of relevant scientific and technical articles and conference presentations on a wide variety of topics that are relevant to the aims of www.groupone.co.nz and its members, clients and readers. If the particular article is not directly accessible via a link to a pdf. file, we will provide a link to the scientific journal which published the article. These journals normally require a credit card payment (typically $10-$40) before they will email the article to you. ENQUIRE will over time be providing free ‘popular summaries’ of scientific and technical articles, to enable easier assimilation of the basic findings described in the article, for the benefit of less scientifically-orientated readers.
Quin Environmentals (NZ) Ltd and Quin Environmentals (Pty) Ltd are the New Zealand and Australian twins of two specialist companies owned privately by Dr Bert Quin. They specialise in-
- Researching potential markets for new fertiliser products for importers and start-up companies : example – assessment of RPR and nbpt-treated granular urea in Ireland for Target Fertilisers, Ireland
- Developing new products and product ranges for start-up and existing companies: example – development of the ‘Fert-ME’ TM range of fluidised fertilisers for Helisika Helicopters, Ardmore
- Providing assistance with technical promotion for start-up and existing companies: example – Fertilizer New Zealand
- Providing technical advice to start-up and existing companies: example – Quinfert Pty Ltd, Australia
- Providing pro-bono advice to developing countries: example – organisation of field trials and initial introduction of urease-inhibitor granular urea into the Vietnamese market
- Initiation, research, IP protection and development of increased efficiency products: examples –
SustaiN improved-efficiency nbpt-coated granular urea (now Ballance’s biggest selling N product, and copied by Ravensdown’s N-Protect);
ONEsystem highest-efficiency, wetted, nbpt-treated prilled urea. Literally twice as efficient as granular urea; the end-game in efficiency at no cost-premium per unit N to SustaiN or N-Protect!